Coming to Texas. Backseat wanted 6/4/16

Green weenie

I'll be in Dallas on June 4. Any back seats open at Fork. I have sat morning available. I'll cover all fees. Pm me of you have time and an open seat. I fish central CA normally. I can share my experience level with you there. Not a beginner.

Wes Neal.

15 spline hub is what I got...your welcome to it..it's brand new..but it's a 4 blade.. 14 x 24 I think...it won't be the same you were used to but it's better than that one if it fits..lmk or maybe you can get a hub..I'll pm my number and get you the info

Thanks for the good thoughts. Being in central Cali I've fished everything NorCal and Socal. Definitely have my favorites but to be able to tell the boys about Fork would be cool. I know there is the guide route but it's not the same as the grassroots way. Plus as a father of six it's a little out of my price range. I'd love to return the favor anytime in central cal. Isabella is my home lake. Its a pig farm.

Still looking.

Wes Neal.