Paint Removal?

LUV-2-CATCH'EM

Sure..just remember things don't adhere to silicone very well..so don't be surprised if it needs to be re applied

as a dye wont it just "inject" itself into the soft material?? not being able to scrape off

look into alumidust. probly need some good stencils if you want fine detail but it should work

this seems like something to use when making new baits??

im looking to change the color of already made baits that were painted and i have since removed the paint so i can dye them different colors

as a dye wont it just "inject" itself into the soft material?? not being able to scrape off

Silicone isn't porous so your just relying on any imperfections in the mold for it to get deep and "inject" itself..other than that your dying the outside..the JJ's works well..just saying don't be surprised if it comes off..and allow it to fully dry and put the baits away dry after fishing them..and I wouldn't store in a box that didn't hang..in my experience moisture and sun will bring that dye out and get all over everything unless you handle it right

Edited by BigSlant