Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between OG Arm vs BA

OG ARM is a little bigger, heavier, and doesn't have the scale pattern that the BAA does. The BAA also has a coffin lip and more of a shaped and heavy duty tail. Personally, I like the BAA a lot more.

-Ali

post-172-14252985908498_thumb.jpg

OG ARM is a little bigger, heavier, and doesn't have the scale pattern that the BAA does. The BAA also has a coffin lip and more of a shaped and heavy duty tail. Personally, I like the BAA a lot more.

-Ali

Trade you a couple of sissy colored No Bulls for one of those. seems like you might go through a few if they live in the doll house :lol::lol::lol:

-Ali

Trade you a couple of sissy colored No Bulls for one of those. seems like you might go through a few if they live in the doll house :lol::lol::lol:

I may take you up on that if the crying persists everytime she tears one apart.

-Ali

what were/are the stats on the OG wake Colby since you are familiar with it?

I have the BAA, I misread the post regarding the two baits and just went ahead and stated the obvious differences without realizing he was asking about the OG arm and not the OG wake.

Sorry for the confusion :lol:

Mickey can I o to bed now, or will they be up in like 15 min? :oops: Taking guys to the bring for being dip shits is a long and tiring process.

=2 I have to coach hockey at 6am,its snowing out right now so I am going to have to get up at 430am to make it there :?