Virgin Swimbait Lake Preperation Commences

jdhudsonoutdoors

With the much anticipated re-opening of San Vicente what would you guys choose as your top three swimbaits? I'm sure most of you guys who are going feel the same way I do and the preperation has already begun!! Here is my top selection and why:

1. Hinkle Trout, the size and action will draw those big girls into my lap (I hope).

2. 3:16 Glide, the versitality of this bait is amazing. If they follow the Hinkle trout and don't commit they might be looking for something a little smaller and less predictable. This method has produced for me in the past.

3. Profumo wake, I plan on getting on the water super early and a giant wake bait with a lot of water movement and noise will be sure to draw the big girls in.

Feel free to post your top three and let's see if we can get some discussion!! Also let's see who all is going to be out there! I'll be there Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday!

Cheers gents and tight lines!!

post-20008-0-84284100-1474427458_thumb.jpg

I can't comment on that lake having never been there but the pile of baits you plan on using should get destroyed anywhere..my only thought would be something fast on top..like the klash or nekosogi..or a small subsurface glide like a 6" shad dockrat