Review Request: DRT Varial Handle

C_R_TX

Looks like there are some DRT Varial Handles showing up in the USA. Anyone have some detailed information?

It looks like they are priced around $200-$250, but I am not finding much information on them other than they are made of aluminum.

• Size Options? 
  • Bearing Size/ quality?
  • What reels will they fit?
  • How to order/ buy?

Is there anything that is separating the Varial from other custom handles other than looks? Anything special that is putting an aluminum handle at the price point of $200+?

post-20912-0-15051800-1474438702_thumb.jpg

post-20912-0-85954200-1474438717_thumb.jpg

post-20912-0-53286300-1474438734_thumb.jpg

post-20912-0-24510800-1474438767_thumb.jpg

Dean is right. Monster fishing tackle will be the first store in the US market to get them. I planned on getting them but after seeing a 215$ price tag I thought to second guess. But they are a great handle. As far as I know, the 100mm is a great handle for heavy cranking and grinding. The 90mm is better for smaller bottom contact fishing like jigs and worms. I fished two of them a couple day back, somone on the DRT team already has them and we were at the lake. Anyways both where incredibly smooth, lightweight, and clean. If you had the money to spend I think the 100mm are perfect for swimbaits and other big things. A cool feature on this if that the knobs are all interchangeable so you can have two different color knobs on at once. I believe there is something around 10 or so different colors of the knobs currently available but I'm not to sure. Also not sure where that kind of price tag comes from but I hope this can help shed a little light.