Black Dog Bait Company Wood Billed Shellcrackers in Mystery Black color

OkeechobeeJC

FYI -These custom Black Dog Wood Billed Shellcrackers in Mystery Black color just became available at the Black Dog website.They look pretty dope for night time top water bites so I picked up two.Don't know how long they'll be available...,

Dang that color looks sweeeet. By the way, how long does Black Dog baits usually take to ship an order out? I ordered something last Wednesday and the payment only now cleared. Do they usually ship out pretty quick after that? 

Edited by NEbucketmouth19

By the way, how long does Black Dog baits usually take to ship an order out? I ordered something last Wednesday and the payment only now cleared. Do they usually ship out pretty quick after that? 

Good question.  I'm interested to know as well.  Did you use paypal to pay for that order last week?  PayPal has always been instant for me.

Good question.  I'm interested to know as well.  Did you use paypal to pay for that order last week?  PayPal has always been instant for me.

It was express checkout through paypal using my debit card. I got a payment conformation from paypal pretty much instantly but the order only cleared my bank account today. 

And just like that this color has sold out! They do however still have some Wood Billed Shellcrackers in Dark Bluegill color

Man I'm stoked.  I never get in on stuff like this, I'm always late and miss it.

Since it's sold out it'll be on ebay for double retail by this weekend.