Ebay shellcrackers.

gcopple

$19.99 is just the starting bid price though.  I'm sure you've noticed, but all of them are for sale by the same guy.  He had them all for sale last year(All of the colors you see now as well as Red Craw and Pearl White), but nobody bought them because he had them priced really high.  My guess is that when they were first available on Black Dog's site, he bought a ton of them to flip.

If you look at all of the other stuff in his ebay shop, it's all of those cheap, MIC lures that you see all over ebay.

The ones that have sole recently are all 1 bid for 19.99. That's why I was leary, nobody has been bidding on them. I guess for 20 bucks I can give it a shot.

I heard somewhere on either facebook or here that they are the knock-off or defective ones made in japan or china that don't get to BDB and they sell them there. But I'm not sure, don't take my word for it.

I saw this too and was intrigued.... I messaged him and got an even better deal by taking it out of ebay and buying a bunch of them.

they showed up in original bdb boxes and have the paw print on the top. if they are knockoffs they fooled me. but 99% sure they are legit

I saw this too and was intrigued.... I messaged him and got an even better deal by taking it out of ebay and buying a bunch of them.

they showed up in original bdb boxes and have the paw print on the top. if they are knockoffs they fooled me. but 99% sure they are legit

Not knockoffs...rejects. They all have imperfections, some just cosmetic some affect the action.