Guitars

R8R

used to be obsessed with playing guitar. not sure why i stopped.. 

Jackson RR1

Ibanez S series 

some spanish acoustic

now my brother is obsessed and has about 6 guitars (2 of which he built). He's also into the 7 and i think even 8 string which is crazy to me. 

I used to be obsess at playing guitar back in the day. Got tired of the metal scene in Norcal, just plain quit, I was never really a good guitarist but I can play, now i play just an hour or two when I want to play. Great thing is you tube is awesome, wish had that back then, get home from work look at you tube and see if I can learn a song or a riff and thats good enough for me.

I used to be obsess at playing guitar back in the day. Got tired of the metal scene in Norcal, just plain quit, I was never really a good guitarist but I can play, now i play just an hour or two when I want to play. Great thing is you tube is awesome, wish had that back then, get home from work look at you tube and see if I can learn a song or a riff and thats good enough for me.

I used to be obsessed too and got pretty good, now both my brother and I play. I just recently picked it back up mostly because of the youtube thing you explained, makes it a lot easier to go look up a riff or part of a song you want to learn.

I have a Epiphone version of a Sunburst Les Paul, not sure which model, got it like 8 years ago

That's pretty much all I do. I hear part of a song an think "hey that sounds fun to play" and I either find a YouTube video of someone else playing or if it's basic enough I'll try doing it by ear. 

Been playing for over 20 years. Haven't played in a band scence my late twenties? Early 2000s? I mainly jam my own stuff, solo over my own loops a lot. Couldn't live without it in winter! The blue one is a custom my friend made, I did the finish. Recently fell in love with the Logan Telecaster, being rooted in metal and punk, I was surprised how much I like it. The quest for the ultimate tone is never-ending!post-24775-0-96159000-1487221520_thumb.jpg

thats how i started. i was fortunate enough to have the internet (ultimate guitar dot com) when i started playing though. after a a few months, a friend of mine who was in a band at the time told me that his guitarist quit and asked if i wanted to join his metal band.. 

a few weeks later, i'm on stage at the whiskey-a-go-go opening for some (at the time) big names looking like a damn fool. (as blood runs black, the faceless, beneath the massacre)

i miss high school... 

PRS guitars

PRS makes some badass axes undoubtedly! My answer for the quest is/was my Orange rockerverb along with the Panama cabinet. I highly recommend looking into those cabs if you're looking for something different and affordable.

I use to play also. Love the metal/heavy sound on heavy distortion. Use to get home from work and just jam out. My buddy is a drummer and we always talked about starting a band, then we did. Made some good music then I just stop. Don't know why. Sold all my equipment. 10+ years later, he still drum it out everyday and is badass. I only have two acoustics now. Gotta love the acoustics too haha

Been playing for over 20 years. Haven't played in a band scence my late twenties? Early 2000s? I mainly jam my own stuff, solo over my own loops a lot. Couldn't live without it in winter! The blue one is a custom my friend made, I did the finish. Recently fell in love with the Logan Telecaster, being rooted in metal and punk, I was surprised how much I like it. The quest for the ultimate tone is never-ending!attachicon.gifIMG_20161111_180747396.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20161111_180747396.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20161111_180747396.jpg

Nice set up man....love me some Orange!