Who owns PhoneyFrogsUSA?

IsaacM619

I also got a message today from the owner stating there have been some really tough things to hit them as a family over the last week. He said he will get baits out as soon as he can, I told him to take care of the family issues first. We will all be here after.

I placed my order for 2 non custom color shads, and was told there was about a 3 week wait. Now it has been over 3 months, several emails sent and no communication.

Edited by hunterfj

I knew there was an 8 week wait, they are custom garage baits that clearly catch fish. He emailed me same day when I had questions. Make sure your contact info is correct tony. Or pay way over price from someone on SU and leave him be.

I knew there was an 8 week wait, they are custom garage baits that clearly catch fish. He emailed me same day when I had questions. Make sure your contact info is correct tony. Or pay way over price from someone on SU and leave him be.

I've sent him all my contact info and a description of what I wanted. He responded with an email saying I was on a list. That was august of 2016