Who owns PhoneyFrogsUSA?

IsaacM619

I placed my order for 2 non custom color shads, and was told there was about a 3 week wait. Now it has been over 3 months, several emails sent and no communication.

They have been painting bluegills..the bluegills are close to shipping pending family issues wrapped up..if your waiting on shad, carp, crappie or bass it's gonna be awhile..he's a good guy and his practices of pay when ready to ship is a good way to do it but they have yet to figure out timelines..similar to every other wait list that's out..I ordered months ago..and boom..one day an email tray to ship..I've received 4-5 baits this last year from them and STILL waiting on other lists from other guys

No complaining here if taken that way. Just pointing out its been a while and still waiting. I wonder sometimes if I get lost in all the requests. And yes I'm waiting for a blue gill and golden shad

Nah man wasnt calling anyone out..just giving the input I had..I have carp/shiner and crappie on order same time as the bluegill..bluegill is all that's "ready" so yeah..gonna be awhile

Well I didn't get any notice for my shiner so idk

Well I didn't get any notice for my shiner so idk

I also didn't hear anything about my shiner, I've waited since August so I'm not really concerned waiting a few more weeks Edited by swimbaitman

He's a good guy and will do what he can to make everyone happy. Which is not an easy task!! I placed my first order the end of April 2016, didn't hear anything till I messaged him in January 2017. He had lost a ton of emails. He had the baits made just didn't have the shipping info. Got it straightened out and got my bait. A week later I contacted for another bait and he happened to have an extra and shipped it same day.

He's only human. For the guys that sent payment and hAvent got a shipping confirmation, I can just day patience is a virtue. Everyone else, there's no investmention on your part yet...it will get done.

There's another bait maker that has put orders on hold due to a remake of a bait. This happens to be putting the shipping time line further and further back. I bought a new combo specifically for these baits and now it just waits. There was no money exchanged so it's not a huge concern. I'd rather the person be happy and proud of their product then them kicking out less than perfect baits because of a deadline