Glides at night?

BASS_SWINGER

Anyone throw alot of glides at night and have much luck....i usualy always throw something they key in on that has some thump or vibration they can key in on havent spent too much time with glides at night seem like its more of a visuale bite.

Yes Glide baits at night will work

Glide baits are a visual bait but using black or white at night with a good moon in clear water can make them effective. 

That being said I would rather use something different at night. Top water, slammer, rat, BBZ. Or a Shell Cracker, or even something with a lot of tail action. 

Yes Glide baits at night will work

Glide baits are a visual bait but using black or white at night with a good moon in clear water can make them effective. 

That being said I would rather use something different at night. Top water, slammer, rat, BBZ. Or a Shell Cracker, or even something with a lot of tail action.

ya im on same page as you with that aspect i just like that the glides can stay in that strike zone for alot longer but give and take i guess but i mqinlu ask cause i still haven't stuck a 250 fish and the places i have to go now days i have to sneak on at night and usualy over half the time either dogs or the owner sees my vehichle parked i dont have a girl to drop me off anymore so i think thats giveing me away so i dont have much time to mess around like last time threw 250 for 3 hours and had one swirl on it but as soon as i said enough switched to a hudd imediatly i get slammed but soon after the truck comes down from the house and i have a relay of a creek to swim through and 3 fences in my way to my car