Late night wake bite

Campobassmaster

✔ï¸First Wake Bait fish

✔ï¸First 316 Fish landed

✔ï¸First night fish ever

Went to a lake to try and catch some smallies as I've never caught a smallie, striper, or spot!

Lake has a good mix of largies too.

Got a few tiny blowups right when we got there at 11ish. Nothing stuck. A bit later my buddy had 3-4 fish on and lost em all sadly. Then my other friend (loser kid) caught a 2# smallie on his spinnerbait, psh needs to commit to big baits..... I was throwing the battleshad, tiny klash, and hardgill for awhile to no bites, then once the moon just crested the hill I pulled out the wake jr again.

BOOM first cast after throwing it again and she rolled on it and it felt heavier, woulda been if she wasn't so skinny and post spawn :(. Was hoping for a smallie but I'll take it. I put in tons of time with this bait for a long time hoping to get bit and finally it paid off!!! Still need to get some other species bass though.

I knew she wouldn't win the badlands tourney but I wanted to show I could compete and enter fish too, felt good! Hopefully I'll get on some for the next SU tourney too!!!!!

post-25816-0-19661200-1494810880_thumb.png

post-25816-0-63016300-1494810902_thumb.png

post-25816-0-71116000-1494810932_thumb.png

Nicely done, Jack. Still after my first ninja bass.

thanks dan, took me forever, would only fish swimbaits at night though maybe thats why lol....

but go big or go home!!!!  

you'll get one eventually bro! Your profile pic is perfect for it, ya look like a ninja