Fall Clean Up: Battles Shad - Burrito Baits - Bullshad

pzoutdoors

I didn't get around as many Pike this fall as I did last year so I have some extras I'd like to let go of now that the open water season is done for me.  Send a pm if you're interested in any of the baits.  Prompt paypal payment only please. Thanks.

Burrito Baits

Taquitos ($15 each TYD): 2 White, 2 Gizzard, 1 Ayu, 1 Bluegill.   All but the Ayu and the Bluegill are rigged with unweighted owner beast hooks.  These baits are new and have never seen water...just been hanging on my bait rack ready to go if needed.

Top-Hook Line Through Shad ($30 each TYD): 2 Slow Sink, 2 Medium Sink.  All the baits have a quad hook resting in the back in addition to the hook that came with the bait.  These baits are new and have never seen water...just been hanging on my bait rack ready to go if needed.

Gills ($30 each TYD): 2 MidKnight (black/blue flake)  Both the baits have a quad hook resting in the back in addition to the hook that came with the bait.These baits are new and have never seen water...just been hanging on my bait rack ready to go if needed.

Top-Hook Jig Style Shad - Medium Sink ($30 each TYD):  Both the baits have a quad hook resting in the belly in addition to the hook that came with the bait.These baits are new and have never seen water...just been hanging on my bait rack ready to go if needed.

Bull Shad

8" Gizzard Shad Wrapped Slow Sink Bullshad ($75 TYD):  I absolutely love the look of this bait but it just doesn't sink fast enough for me to fish efficiently in the deep cold water Wisconsin wintering holes.  I upgraded the hooks to owners.  It took me about 6-8 casts to realize it wasn't the sink rate I was looking for so it looks brand new.

WCZ Battles Shad

2 Teslas, 1 Green Goblin, 1 Dark Navy Blue (don't remember the name and they're not on the site anymore?) ($40 each TYD)

This was a bait that just didn't work out how I expected with my setup.  I tried throwing it on an 806 and it just didn't feel right.  I threw one of the tesla's for a dozen casts or so  to figure that out and it doesn't have any damage.  All are rigged with the recommended 10/0 owner beast. They all have been hanging from my bait rack since.  The dark blue one has a tiny bit of tearing by the bottom hook opening from me struggling to get the hook right (see photo...I put some mend it on it and it's completely fine, just thought I should mention it.)

post-28493-0-99252100-1511324692_thumb.jpg

post-28493-0-20418000-1511324715_thumb.jpg

post-28493-0-75068400-1511324735_thumb.jpg

post-28493-0-91512500-1511324785_thumb.jpg

New here to forum, would really like one of the line thru 7.5 shad if still available. Thx you.

Danny, I'll send you a private message with the details.  I have a slow sink and a medium sink to choose from.  Let me know if you have any issues getting the pm.

Update on what is left:

1 - 7.5" Line Through Shad (Slow Sink) - $30 each

2 - 7.5" Jig Hook Shad (Medium Sink) - $30 each

2 - 6.5" Taquitos - White (Rigged w/Owner Beast) - $15 each

2 - Burrito Gills - Black/Blue Flake - $30 each

1 - 8" Wrapped Bull Shad - $75 OBO