Hard bait lot for trade!

Carterdale

Looking to trade as a bundle! I’d like some more soft baits but If you have a nice hard bait, reel, or rod I’d be interested!

The orangIsh lure is a megabass Fish arrow ito jack! Really cool lure you can see the wood grain under the paint and has metal hardware! Not really rare or valuable but I haven’t seem them a lot in the states!

Just text me at (580) 656-6328 if you are interested

post-30543-0-16034400-1513366120_thumb.jpeg

That's an IT-Jack in "cracksand" color by Fish Arrow..i thought megabass and Fish Arrow were different companies.. but who knows.. Yuki Ito does the metal and custom parts engineering for a lot of the megabass, fish arrow, daiwa and other JDM companies

That's an IT-Jack in "cracksand" color by Fish Arrow..i thought megabass and Fish Arrow were different companies.. but who knows.. Yuki Ito does the metal and custom parts engineering for a lot of the megabass, fish arrow, daiwa and other JDM companies

In Japan bait companies sometimes collaborate on projects unlike the USA.  Megabass essentially added a few features (metal tail, fins, etc.) to some of the Fish Arrow baits to come up with the joint  ITO versions.  One thing to understand about any of the wooden Fish Arrow baits is that they need to have some wood sealing done before you put them in water.  The biggest offender is the cut made in the wood to insert the tail.  Apparently they made this cut and made no attempt to seal the wood.  Water gets in at this point and if you notice on almost any used Fish Arrow baits the paint will be bubbled up at the tail section.  I would recommend pulling the tail piece out and sealing the bare wood with epoxy or superglue before you get it wet.  Also any screws or screw eyes should be resealed.

In Japan bait companies sometimes collaborate on projects unlike the USA.  Megabass essentially added a few features (metal tail, fins, etc.) to some of the Fish Arrow baits to come up with the joint  ITO versions.  One thing to understand about any of the wooden Fish Arrow baits is that they need to have some wood sealing done before you put them in water.  The biggest offender is the cut made in the wood to insert the tail.  Apparently they made this cut and made no attempt to seal the wood.  Water gets in at this point and if you notice on almost any used Fish Arrow baits the paint will be bubbled up at the tail section.  I would recommend pulling the tail piece out and sealing the bare wood with epoxy or superglue before you get it wet.  Also any screws or screw eyes should be resealed.

right on all counts, especially the sealing part.