Which boat?

GrantG

I fish out of a 1546 xpress mod v and really like the boat for what I do, but it is impossible to move around in with 5 or 6 Swimbait rods laid out. I can't even walk from the front deck to the console. There is not really anywhere to mount any verticle rod holders where they would not be in the way. Only option would be taking it to a welding and fabrication shop and having them build me a rod box that extends into the front deck. This would probably cost at least $500 to do it right. That's just a guess though

I would like a bigger, more stable boat. My question is, what boats out there have plenty of storage for 8' plus rods? Not looking to spend 60 grand, so something used, less than 20k would be ideal. Bottom line though, if I can't store 6+ 8' rods along with several 7'4"-7'6" rods, I wouldn't buy it.

That's a boat that I had never seen before. Looks very well thought out for tge Swimbait fisherman. But I'm not coming cross country to look at it. If I go aluminum, it's going to be a 19'+ bass model or just keep the one I have and get the rod storage added. Thanks.