Baitsmith Mags

IsaacM619

f you continue reading that thread, you'll see where someone pointed out that Wayne made a mistake with the actual name of Jfish and then Wayne admitted to the error.

If you read the entire thread and sift out the conjecture, you'll find two common stories.

The paraphrased versions for the sake of brevity being:

1) I've dealt with Isaac, and everything went smoothly.

2) I've dealt with Isaac, ish went wrong, and I got my money back. 

And one guy claiming to have been "ripped off" but he never elaborated. 

The rest is speculation based accusations. Nothing in the thread justifies Isaac to be labeled a "scammer" and thrown into the same category with Strawbridge. Does it appear that Isaac is someone who, at times, seems to have trouble with shipping? Sure. So take the information provided and double, triple and quadruple check on shipping after you've agreed on a deal.  But someone who straight up cheats you out of your money? No. At least nothing credible was mentioned in that particular thread. 

I don't know Isaac personally. I've made 5 or 6 deals with him and never had a problem. From my dealings and the feedback I've seen from others I know to be straight shooters, I won't hesitate to deal with him again. 

That said, if actual fact-based accusations surface that he indeed did cheat one or multiple out of their money, I positively will not deal with him again. To my knowledge, there has been nothing of the sort provided at this time.

To wrap this up, keep in mind that people are flawed. Always have been, always will be. Nothing can be done about this. So unless you're actually losing something in these deals on here and other forums...f*^k it. 

Maybe he isn't a full blown scammer, but the fact is he uses different Facebook profiles in an attempt to do some shady ish. If i had to estimate, id say 10 people said they had shipping issues with him. Im not sure if that was USPS issues or issues with Isaac, but I've shipped probably hundreds of baits, and never had one get lost. From the claims people make, he has also sent money back after someone had paid, claiming an issue with the bait. I can only imagine he got a higher offer. Maybe he isn't a full blown Strawbridge scammer, but the dude is shady. I would definitely say buyer beware for this one.

Edited by cascadekiller

Interesting didnt Isaac get scammed not that long ago with a Hinkle trout from Michael Rose?? You would think that person wouldnt return the favor but who knows i have no info on this situation (not on facebook) but i always got the sense that Isaac was a great dude to deal with. Idk...

Well, Isaac Garcia and Jared Kiernan are the same person on FB. If you don't believe me, check Isaacs insta page and Jared Kiernans Facebook. Same person, both have fishing pics.

Not sure if you were referring to me or not but its not that i didnt believe you i was just stating my opinion on 'Isaac' from my own accounts with him. After a quick search of jared kiernan on facebook he definately looks like 'Isaac' i always wondered why he would cover his face on pics he would post... i never thought too much into it tho cause i used to do the same. Good eye! Good eye guys!

Not sure if you were referring to me or not but its not that i didnt believe you i was just stating my opinion on 'Isaac' from my own accounts with him. After a quick search of jared kiernan on facebook he definately looks like 'Isaac' i always wondered why he would cover his face on pics he would post... i never thought too much into it tho cause i used to do the same. Good eye! Good eye guys!

No man lol, i wasn't really referring to anyone. Just letting everyone know, especially after reading the threads about jared that TJ shared. 

Thanks for the reminder here guys. NEVER pay as gift and you will be in a much better spot.

Jared K has had many names but Jfish is someone else. We will ban him for now but as you can see he'll just pop up with some other name

http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/22971-be-cautious-of-sellers-wanting-you-to-pay-via-gift/

3 years I’ve been on here as Isaac Garcia. Zero issues. 3 pages of positive feedback. Contributed because I love swimbait fishing. For the most part I love the community. I’m sorry it’s ended this way. I never tried to scam anyone. You can post past threads and say all you want, but to be clear, it has all been accused not confirmed. I thought I would get back on and show that I was not a scammer, never was. Sorry I used a false name, but as you can see my name is tainted. My son, my wife, they should be left out. I tried to prove i was not the “scammerâ€

That I have been accused of over and over again. I wish all the best, a lot of good dudes on here. If you think I did you wrong please feel free to contact me.

By the way, I was accused this morning of being JFish and everyone jumped on board. Now you know it wasn’t me. But that didn’t stop people from automatically assuming it was me because sometime said it was me. Remember that. Just because someone says something on the internet doesn’t automatically make it true. I loaned members money that are here. They know who they are.

Well it's takes some serious integrity to come out like that. So I do respect you in that matter. Ripping people off is something I can't tolerate. But then again people live and learn. I just hope that your passion for fishing and the connection with others that strive for the same passion has changed your ways. It's sounds as if you were there. Just a lesson learned. Reputation is everything so don't taint it while you have a good one. It's not worth it in the end.

3 years I’ve been on here as Isaac Garcia. Zero issues. 3 pages of positive feedback. Contributed because I love swimbait fishing. For the most part I love the community. I’m sorry it’s ended this way. I never tried to scam anyone. You can post past threads and say all you want, but to be clear, it has all been accused not confirmed. I thought I would get back on and show that I was not a scammer, never was. Sorry I used a false name, but as you can see my name is tainted. My son, my wife, they should be left out. I tried to prove i was not the “scammerâ€

That I have been accused of over and over again. I wish all the best, a lot of good dudes on here. If you think I did you wrong please feel free to contact me.

By the way, I was accused this morning of being JFish and everyone jumped on board. Now you know it wasn’t me. But that didn’t stop people from automatically assuming it was me because sometime said it was me. Remember that. Just because someone says something on the internet doesn’t automatically make it true. I loaned members money that are here. They know who they are.

you've tried to scam plenty of people, including me, on swimbait nation back in 2008/09. Remember the curado 300 you never sent despite lots of claims of having done so? Remember the paypal dispute, and them refunding my money? You've scammed plenty along the way, just maybe not as much recently under this name. You've been banned tons of times. It's not because of baseless allegations dude, you've been proven to be a worthless scammer

Edited by Rubberdaddy