Rare OG Deps 250 Bluegill - white throat

Cranky

$250 shipped, buyer covers any buyer related PayPal fees. Very rare OG 250 in bluegill pattern without the orange throat. Bait is in excellent condition. If the color looks familiar, it’s the same color from one of Butch Brown’s famous limit pictures. 

Text 218 838 6938 for fastest response. No trades other than for RM Mothers. 

E2FAA009-853E-47EF-9674-13DF6850D3E2.jpeg

4B83E0DF-F5A2-42C0-B298-5BFE9678F33B.jpeg

Just to be clear this is an original 250 slide swimmer in a rare colorway I’d assume to have spawned the new Butch Brown Bluegill color. I’ve had a few people ask if their new-model injected 250 baits are the same thing. You can tell by the pictures it’s an OG Slide Swimmer by the core body material visible at the joint and head, and also the lack of a horizontal channel along the lateral line that the injected baits have. 

9 minutes ago, zanwhite said:

Image result for deps 250 bluegill

Could have only been a limited run, or just how they were from the first batch ever

The ones in this picture are the new limited run, not an OG. My OG bluegill has the orange and all the ones I had also had the orange.  

Butch would always acetone off the orange on the OG bluegills, this is why when they came out with the new gills they were called “BB bluegill” and didn’t come with an orange chin. The person you got the bait from previously must of had it tuned by Butch and he took off the orange, or they removed the orange themselves.