Looking for opinions: 316 workhorse

Ruef_Top

1 minute ago, dylan628 said:

Should be having a release soon. End of July mid August should retail for 200 

Where do you find his releases? I know he’s got a website but how do you know when his baits are going to be posted for sale?

That bait is killer, great glide and you can burn it without it blowing out.

But you should be able to catch fish on any bait from $10 to $1,000.

There are many great baits out there in all price ranges. So don't feel you have to ...as you said...spend a small fortune to catch bass.

Got baits that are proven baits in the price range you are good with, this way if you cast it off or someone in family gets sick, you don't need to sell them to take care of things.

With all said, it is a great bait, all his baits are great, just don't get into the have to have, fish what you can get and afford, catch a bunch of fish and then move on.

I caught fish on my 3:16 glides, but also on HPH, Phoney Frog, Slyguy, etc and down to the $36 MrZorba glides that have been killing it for me.

Once you learn your waters you should know what type of baits work best. Not saying only one type of bait will catch fish but you should be able to narrow it down to a couple types.

Good luck

3 minutes ago, bassbass said:

That bait is killer, great glide and you can burn it without it blowing out.

But you should be able to catch fish on any bait from $10 to $1,000.

There are many great baits out there in all price ranges. So don't feel you have to ...as you said...spend a small fortune to catch bass.

Got baits that are proven baits in the price range you are good with, this way if you cast it off or someone in family gets sick, you don't need to sell them to take care of things.

With all said, it is a great bait, all his baits are great, just don't get into the have to have, fish what you can get and afford, catch a bunch of fish and then move on.

I caught fish on my 3:16 glides, but also on HPH, Phoney Frog, Slyguy, etc and down to the $36 MrZorba glides that have been killing it for me.

Once you learn your waters you should know what type of baits work best. Not saying only one type of bait will catch fish but you should be able to narrow it down to a couple types.

Good luck

Best advice I’ve gotten in a while. Thank you I appreciate it