9.2 on 10” triple trout

Jls69

I would like to share my (swimbait) pb bass. It was a 9.2 pound beast that decided to completely destroy my swimbait. One day back in april, I was frog fishing some stalk grass when I spooked a monster bass. The next day at about 5:30pm, I ran directly to that spot, made a cast straight out into open water for superstitious reasons, put the motor on 1, turned off my graph, and lined up the cast. I lobbed the TT about 20’ past the grass point I was targeting and began my retrieve. After passing the grass point without getting a bite I was pretty bummed because I knew this fish should’ve been here. Halfway in I see an absolute tank following my bait super slowly, I let the bait fall and she absolutely ingulfed it. I scrambled for the net almost immediately because I hooked her with only 4 or so feet of line out. I brought her up and missed with the net, I thought it was over. To my suprise she stayed hooked and I managed to land her. This wasn’t mv bp bass but it’s my biggest on a swimbait! CE50170F-97C7-49D6-ADD8-E2F5C23C4448.thumb.jpeg.8b5b3d84212ea8adb18b9df1b738a438.jpeg

On 8/24/2018 at 1:17 PM, bchalk22 said:

Congrats... I need to get me a TT here soon. Nice fish

I would 110% recommend getting one. I have a couple but the 10” light trout is my favorite for sure!

On 8/25/2018 at 9:56 AM, JoshPerkins802 said:

Great fish. I also indulge in a superstitious open water cast first thing lol. Congrats!

thanks man! there’s definitely something to it haha