Shimano Anteres DC MD

apburninup

Just got one for my smaller baits under 3oz,  been playing around with the brakes with different size baits so havent caught anything on it yet, super smooth and casting is awesome, really great reel and love the sound lol only complaint is the smaller handle but i got one coming for it, also it holds plenty of 20lb fluoro for long casts, this reel will stay in my line up for sure, i will update after i catch a few...

• 1 month later...

Finally caught a few fish on this reel and its as good as it gets, been throwing the 5in wrs and it casts it a mile long with still plenty of line left on the spool, super smooth gears and tough as hell those fish didnt stand a chance cause it just dragged em in like nothing, recommend it to anyone you just have to bite the bullet lol, also i installed a 105mm avail handle cause the stock is way too small and now its perfect, paired up with a moam 1-4oz rod the set up is perfect for small baits... also look up swimbaitinginthedeepsouth on youtube and ig this guy has one also and really puts it to work

20181024_082736.thumb.jpg.c53a7979ea7e96d02bf2ccf026bfbc00.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Bassmann86 said:

By chance what’s the heaviest bait you have thrown with the monster drive? I’m looking to throw baits up to 4oz

About 3.5oz bro, but im sure 4oz is no problem,  either reel will work but you cant beat that dc sound lol its awesome

• 3 months later...

On 10/24/2018 at 6:29 AM, Tinos240 said:

Finally caught a few fish on this reel and its as good as it gets, been throwing the 5in wrs and it casts it a mile long with still plenty of line left on the spool, super smooth gears and tough as hell those fish didnt stand a chance cause it just dragged em in like nothing, recommend it to anyone you just have to bite the bullet lol, also i installed a 105mm avail handle cause the stock is way too small and now its perfect, paired up with a moam 1-4oz rod the set up is perfect for small baits... also look up swimbaitinginthedeepsouth on youtube and ig this guy has one also and really puts it to work

20181024_082736.thumb.jpg.c53a7979ea7e96d02bf2ccf026bfbc00.jpg

Where did you get yours bro?