Michigan bass

cascadekiller

2 minutes ago, cascadekiller said:

Thats not the point, i didn't care until suddenly your on the same IP address as an attempted scammer

whose reasoning was, "I was just mad"

i don't know who says, we haven't ever made a deal or had one fall through, im not mad at all sorry if i seemed like that earlier i just have been trying to bring my su rating up then now i am  accused of all these stuff it sucks sorry i was being a  a hole ealier

Edited by will hughes

Just now, will hughes said:

i don't know who says, we haven't ever made a deal or had one fall through, im not mad at all sorry if i seemed like that earlier i just have been trying to bring my su rating up then now i am  accused of all these stuff i sucks sorry i was being a  a hole ealier

well, your story is going everywhere. im done arguing with you. The Mods will figure it all out

And if i were you, id start paying attention in that middle school english class of yours. borderline illiterate 

6 minutes ago, cascadekiller said:

well, your story is going everywhere. im done arguing with you. The Mods will figure it all out

And if i were you, id start paying attention in that middle school english class of yours. borderline illiterate 

lol freshman but thanks i will send my address to them rn hopefully this clears things up

Edited by will hughes