Oh da shiz, BuzzedBait, MossyPumpkin and Big Slant

95ShelbyGt

I have done two purchases recently one with @oh da shiz and another with @buzzed bait, and both of them were more than positive experiences. Jason and Justin both were super helpful, fast with shipping, more than fair with pricing and just all around great, honest guys to deal with. I would recommend buying from them to anyone. A class guys for sure. 

I have also received a lot of help with locating a heaping pile of baits that I have been trying to get put under the tree and I wanted to give Jesse @Mossypumpkin, @Neill Hernandezand @BigSlant a shout out as well because they've been super helpful to me as well. Super stoked with all the baits I have gotten my hands on so far, and I am looking forward to taking the advice from these dudes and applying it to final buys in my Christmas Bait buying frenzy. 

All in all I have had a more than positive experience buying from the members on this site. 

So stoked my previous purchases as well as the two I am in the middle of completing, I will give reviews on those guys once they're purchased but in all, I have found so many members on this site to be more than pleasant to deal with.