WTS/WTT OG Deps 250 Natty Trout

Maverickrod

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Maverickrod said:

Still available.  Looking for the Deps mentioned on the original post.... or a few 10” Baitsmith Mags.... nothing else. 

no offense, but if you dont want the money option then why did you post this in a for sale/for trade?

18 minutes ago, Badfish562 said:

no offense, but if you dont want the money option then why did you post this in a for sale/for trade?

Ummmm because he wants to TRADE....it's "for sale/for trade"

Edited by pickle

Just now, pickle said:

Ummmm because he wants to TRADE....it's "for sale/for trade"

well you just blew my mind. to my understanding the for sale part of "for sale/for trade" means youre open to selling it. they should make a section just for trade.... oh wait... 

Just now, cascadekiller said:

he makes it sound like he only wants trade now and that cash offers won't be accepted, but I don't want to speak for him. 

I don't think he ever wanted cash offers. Maybe he meant "PM offers" of a trade....lol am I reaching lol

Just now, pickle said:

I don't think he ever wanted cash offers. Maybe he meant "PM offers" of a trade....lol am I reaching lol

On 12/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, Maverickrod said:

for a OG Saiko or OG Flash Trout in similar condition.....or PM offers... 

the last part makes it sound like cash offers, too. I really dont care, just trying to help:-D

It’s for sale/trade.

PM cash offers... none have interested me so far.... 

As far as trades... I am only looking for 10” Baitsmith Mags and the two Deps mentioned in my original post. 

Hope this clarifies things... if not PM me.

Thanks,

Rick