Bigbass2320

thebeardedbassman

Just did a trade with Tyson. With him being a newer member I asked if he'd be cool to ship first, as I informed him there's been some shady stuff going on around here lately. He was cool to do that, but also told me that he was a long time BBC member. I too frequent that site every now and then, so I looked him up there. Everything seemed legit so I shipped the same day he did as I trusted the guy.  I recieved the bait from him a couple days later. Good guy to deal with. Will trade/buy/sell to with no hesitation. 

6 hours ago, Icefreak said:

Just did a trade with Tyson. With him being a newer member I asked if he'd be cool to ship first, as I informed him there's been some shady stuff going on around here lately. He was cool to do that, but also told me that he was a long time BBC member. I too frequent that site every now and then, so I looked him up there. Everything seemed legit so I shipped the same day he did as I trusted the guy.  I recieved the bait from him a couple days later. Good guy to deal with. Will trade/buy/sell to with no hesitation. 

Thanks again for the trade Jason. I got exactly what I wanted and he still threw in an extra bait for me! Great guy to do business with.