Rod or Net in your dominant hand?

Csweitzer

Just my opinion, and I'm not netting giants where I live, but the way I see it is no bass fisherman should ever be worried about physical strength. Lets face it....these fish are small in the grand scheme of things. The thing that makes one hand dominant over the other is fine motor skills, not brute strength. So for me, I find it easier and more natural to make perfect circles (reeling) with my dominant right hand, which means the rod is in my left hand and by default the net ends up in the right. Do what feels comfortable. 

I'm right handed and reel with my right hand. Whichever side of the boat I am on determines which hand gets the net if I am fishing solo. Example being if I'm facing out of the drivers side of my boat and get a fish up ready to net, my right hand would be on the net and rod in my left. 

I keep my net on the seats, so naturally my inside hand would be the closest one to it so that is the hand that grabs it.