WTB Cut-Tail Triple Trout

dixonbasslayer89

Hey SU,

Looking to pick up a floating cut-tail triple trout. New or used, I'm buying this bait to fish not collect so a used one is fine...8" or 10" either is fine. Looking for trout colors but will consider any and all colors...PM me what you got.

Thank you

So what makes yours different than the ones they sell on tw for 74.99 new that you need to charge 10$ more? That isn't a special color that I can tell by looking at it here...appears to be the green lightning shad color that's on tw now but I could be wrong. 

it is that color. it was a typo It should have read 65 I checked TW first because i knew it was their color scheme. A lashing too early in the day. At least I didn't scrape it up and tell you it has Mojo and ask for 100....But, seriously, it was an honest mistake . It's a backup This one is from the TT page but not letting it goIMG_2628.thumb.jpeg.8ae98ecd0aa3b9d119ea4ed9ee023ac4.jpeg

Ok understood...just seemed a little odd to be asking that much but now that makes sense. Sorry about that not trying to be aggressive but needed to ask the question for that reason exactly....I experience that problem on here too much. PM incoming....