Toxic Day 2 and the Delta

evans_usmc69

Flew in on Wednesday night and got to fish Thursday Friday and some on Saturday(too hungover for Sunday). What a trip.....the fishing was way tougher than last time I went(spawn in April 2017) but just being on the delta is like fishing on Mars compared to where I live. It was a brutal bite as the tourney weights showed but I managed a decent one on the floater balam.

Wouldn't of mattered if the fish was less than a pound, it absolutely crushed it close to the boat. Had a few other smacks and slaps, but didn't get any hooks in em. Sometimes you remember the fish, sometimes you remember the bite. I'll always remember the sound that fish made when it crushed the bait.

Thanks again to Ceaser and his fam for letting me fish such an amazing fishery. I can't wait to get back out there again and try it again! Also, thanks to everyone at Toxic Day 2, such a crazy event. If I missed anyone at the event, I apologize, I was way too hungover to do much lol

IMG_20190627_181610_026.jpg