UFO juvi wake

AtxUrbanBass

I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread(47 responses and counting on a sale item warranted a look). My first purchase I did FF and got screwed. Needless to say I dont ff it anymore. Since then havnt had a problem with any members I've dealt with. I now know to not deal with Atxurban bass and will warn my friends. I'm sorry your going through this, drop that hammer as another member said! Dont hesistate taking back what's yours!!!! Good luck I'll be watching for updates.

Hey guys - just want to give everyone on this thread an update.  After a few weeks, I was contacted by Victor aka @AtxUrbanBass through a friends email.

He told me that his accounts had been hacked, and he was unable to log into any of his legacy accounts (PP, email, etc.).

Victor has made arrangements with the guys at @ufobaitco to have his recent Pre-Order Juvi Gill sent to me instead.  I've spoken to both parties and everyone is on board with this.

In the end, I am receiving the bait that I paid for.  It was a choppy road to get there, but I wanted to make sure that SU knows that I have been made whole.

Matt

3 hours ago, captainhookset said:

Hey guys - just want to give everyone on this thread an update.  After a few weeks, I was contacted by Victor aka @AtxUrbanBass through a friends email.

He told me that his accounts had been hacked, and he was unable to log into any of his legacy accounts (PP, email, etc.).

Victor has made arrangements with the guys at @ufobaitco to have his recent Pre-Order Juvi Gill sent to me instead.  I've spoken to both parties and everyone is on board with this.

In the end, I am receiving the bait that I paid for.  It was a choppy road to get there, but I wanted to make sure that SU knows that I have been made whole.

Matt

Glad it’s working out for you in the end! 

But I’m still confused as to him actually having the bait and making this post? Or is he saying his SU account was hacked along with PP & email and then this post was made? Still sounds sketchy and should be investigated. I’m no IT guy but I would think each time we log in our IP is sent to the server— especially if a password change is made. 

And if all this were the case how hard is it to create a new email and a new SU account? Maybe it was the least of his concerns I dunno, just saying. Sketchy. 

9 minutes ago, tblando said:

Glad it’s working out for you in the end! 

But I’m still confused as to him actually having the bait and making this post? Or is he saying his SU account was hacked along with PP & email and then this post was made? Still sounds sketchy and should be investigated. I’m no IT guy but I would think each time we log in our IP is sent to the server— especially if a password change is made. 

And if all this were the case how hard is it to create a new email and a new SU account? Maybe it was the least of his concerns I dunno, just saying. Sketchy. 

Yes, that is exactly what he is saying.  Someone hacked him and created a fake SU page, hacked his PayPal, hacked his email, etc etc.  Sounds very sketchy.  Couldn't agree more.  

The SU community rallied and gave me a ton of help with this, and in the end, I'm getting the bait I paid for.  I've got my feelings about it, but I just wanted to let everyone know what the end result was.  

Lesson learned - use goods and services, and watch for people who are newer to this forum than I am.  And i'm new.