Whitesnake negotiator for sale

Chris SD

6 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

hey man, it's hard to say with certainty on that one pic, but i don't think that color is whitesnake, they typically have no black on the back and a faint orange belly. 

Dang I never even noticed that-_- I just heard it from the guy I bought it from. This has a really cool purpleish blue tint in the sun. Thanks for pointing that out 

41 minutes ago, Chris SD said:

Dang I never even noticed that-_- I just heard it from the guy I bought it from. This has a really cool purpleish blue tint in the sun. Thanks for pointing that out 

Based on the blueish description I’m pretty sure it’s “Abino”

For anyone that is curious here is a pic of a white snake trick and Nego. Here’s a link to a post as well with more pics...

2E4E5DF7-4F31-49F9-82B1-DE4A01CAE1CB.thumb.jpeg.9bf15e51dba6bf48151e3b6a840d0d92.jpeg

Sorry Chris not trying to take over your listing! Not sure why no one has bought this yet. If I didn’t have so many I would! $hit I still may lol 

1 hour ago, tblando said:

For anyone that is curious here is a pic of a white snake trick and Nego. Here’s a link to a post as well with more pics...

2E4E5DF7-4F31-49F9-82B1-DE4A01CAE1CB.thumb.jpeg.9bf15e51dba6bf48151e3b6a840d0d92.jpeg

Sorry Chris not trying to take over your listing! Not sure why no one has bought this yet. If I didn’t have so many I would! $hit I still may lol 

It’s cool it’s already been turned into a discussion rather than a selling forum lol. Lots of good info though