where are these guys?

mcm83

justing66

Jmkiernan

I bought a couple baits from these two guys and paid promptly. They said that they'd ship asap but it's been a few days and a few pm's and I still haven't heard anything.

I'm not trying to start problems here but when I purchase something, I expect to get AT LEAST a response to where my items are at.

if any of you guys know them, please let them know that i want my money back.

thanks SU

I contacted both, Justin said he has been pulling his boat across 4 different states( he fishes tournaments) and that your item has been shipped. Haven't heard back from Jared but I'm sure somebody will find him. I have done business with both, you have nothing to worry about, both have been good.

Interesting that it was Justin and Jared:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118&p=839#p839

I also just found this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1808

Not to stir the pot because I am waiting on my bait too but it seems like we'll get our bait or a refund once things are sorted out. Jared has always been cool and I'd do business with him again despite this little hiccup.

-Ali

see, the thing is, some people are really great at responding BEFORE money is sent. but it all changes once the funds are sent - you hear NOTHING...

I understand that $#!+ happens, but if you tell a guy that your gonna ship the following day, you need to ship that day or at least tell the guy that theres gonna be a delay.

I had one reply from jared saying that he'll ship and I still havent seen anything yet. that was monday last week...havent heard anything since...

oh yeah, thanks for getting that bait shipped justin...

In that other thread he has a phone # posted. Maybe you could try calling the guy before you make any further accusations. I know he has had some sketchy dealings in the past but it seems to me they were all eventually put right.

Interesting that it was Justin and Jared:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118&p=839#p839

I also just found this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1808

Not to stir the pot because I am waiting on my bait too but it seems like we'll get our bait or a refund once things are sorted out. Jared has always been cool and I'd do business with him again despite this little hiccup.

-Ali

It amazes me people are so willingly deal with people who many have had these issues in the past with

Gotta say it again, as I did before, you're only as good as your word around here in this virtual world...better stay true to it, as it's pretty tough to recover from a misstep.

Glad to hear it's clearing up.

..... I know he has had some sketchy dealings in the past but it seems to me they were all eventually put right.

-

"some sketchy dealings".......meaning more than 1

-

"made them right".......kinda tricky making multiple sketchy dealings truly......'right' :cry:

-

I'm with bill on this one.......gotta be careful. ;)

..... I know he has had some sketchy dealings in the past but it seems to me they were all eventually put right.

-

"some sketchy dealings".......meaning more than 1

-

"made them right".......kinda tricky making multiple sketchy dealings truly......'right' :cry:

-

I'm with bill on this one.......gotta be careful. ;)

That comment was made based on the information I had at the time, my opinion is now changed ;) .