College is........ AWESOME!

Fat-G

I know it's exciting, keep it in check.

A couple things from someone who has been there before and also offered you advice in the past:

1. No such thing as free babes.

2. Definitely NO SUCH THING AS FREE BABIES.

Keep it wrapped, keep your cash bro. :lol:

Keep is wrapped, to avoid the herps.....Atleast you're limited to 18 yrs with babies...where as the herps......it's a lifetime ;)

Best time of my life. I was in a fraternity, worked three jobs, took 18-21 units a semester and still found time to party hard. I made some good friends and partied with some really fun chicks.

In the great words of Van Wilder- "Don't be fool wrap your too!l"

• 2 weeks later...

I had a different college experience than most people. I went to Cal Maritime, the whole "college is the best years of your life" doesn't apply when you go to a maritime academy. It was cool when I got to travel during summer for school (South America, South Pacific), but during the school year I busted my ass studying things like ship stability and celestial navigation on top of the regular classes. Graduating was the best, now I'm working for my dream company, doing a week on week off deal. A senior told me when I was a freshman "it's a shi**y place to be, but its a great place to be from".

Haha.... am I the only one who went to college for the academics and to learn from the professors? I had a different kind of fun... I do love to learn and loved my classes. A bachelors and a few masters degrees later I am teaching at a college now.

You should have a great time in college but don't waste the opportunity of getting a good education either. I see so many students fail/drop out because of too much partying and can't pass their classes or having kids.

Moderation!!! Don't throw the rest of your life away for a couple fun years.

Hope your college experience is a great one!!!