A big thank you !

SacrificeFishing

Swimbait Underground ,

In a world filled with chaos, disarray, stress, and poor attitudes , I just wanted to say thank you for everyone on here that creates a great learning environment and posts great content . We all get caught up in our daily lives , chores , and bills and it seems daunting and never ending . Swimbait fishing is something that makes us take a break from reality and appreciate other anglers , angling itself , and Mother Nature. Life can get hectic and messy , and Swimbait Underground constantly allows us to escape reality and learn about our favorite lifestyle and hobby .  Not only are the users on here professional and creative , they are always there for one another in times of need. I have relied on hundreds if not thousands of you guys for advice, gear, laughs, and hours of content . We all can learn from one another and help each other out , and this platform is a good example of that . I think we can all say thank you to someone on here for whatever reason it may be . Feel free to say thanks below . Thank you SU for everything and here’s to many more great years to come !!! - Jeff 

Well put Jeff...I and many other share the same sentiments!

When I first joined I didn't know anything but was highly intrigued by the Swimbait

I had a guy on here from Texas reachout to me and drive over 2 hours to meet me at a local pond and talk Swimbaits

It was the 1st time is saw a 9in MS Slammer and he had a 3:16 Armageddon...I didn't know what to think 

He gave me a few swimbaits and (Mattlures Hardgill and some Rising Sons) 

I lost the hardgill the next trip out but caught a lot of fish on those rising sons...

Ben from LDC got a introductory Swimbait Rod and not I have 4 and another Custom on the way

SU is the place to be!

Now who is gunna be the 1st to get a SU tattoo?

53 minutes ago, LUV-2-CATCH'EM said:

Well put Jeff...I and many other share the same sentiments!

When I first joined I didn't know anything but was highly intrigued by the Swimbait

I had a guy on here from Texas reachout to me and drive over 2 hours to meet me at a local pond and talk Swimbaits

It was the 1st time is saw a 9in MS Slammer and he had a 3:16 Armageddon...I didn't know what to think 

He gave me a few swimbaits and (Mattlures Hardgill and some Rising Sons) 

I lost the hardgill the next trip out but caught a lot of fish on those rising sons...

Ben from LDC got a introductory Swimbait Rod and not I have 4 and another Custom on the way

SU is the place to be!

Now who is gunna be the 1st to get a SU tattoo?

I'd tattoo the SU on me... Stay tuned..

Absolutely LOVE  this community!! I've learned a ton and the SUB tourney's really push me to be a better fisherman. 

Edited by Ipleadthefish2