Curious about a bait

dysekt

5 minutes ago, 168 Rookie said:

Looks like it'll get chewed; is that a two-pronged frog hook magnetized to the bottom, or is it a treble with the third prong tucked behind the joint?

My thoughts as well, definitely snack size. It's a treble with the 3rd prong tucked into the joint.

Yes it’s a Tylures gill. Sad to say, they’re cheap as crap. It will most likely LITERALLY fall apart. I had several of their baits and they sucked bad. Tail section of mi e broke off before I even got bit. Then to top it off, Tylures sold a pile of baits and never shipped them. Stole thousands of dollars from people. Needless to say, they went out of business. Worst money I ever spent on baits

9 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Yes it’s a Tylures gill. Sad to say, they’re cheap as crap. It will most likely LITERALLY fall apart. I had several of their baits and they sucked bad. Tail section of mi e broke off before I even got bit. Then to top it off, Tylures sold a pile of baits and never shipped them. Stole thousands of dollars from people. Needless to say, they went out of business. Worst money I ever spent on baits

Thanks for the response. Yeah the fins definitely seem like they will come off if a fish looks at it funny. That's unfortunate to hear man, I was curious about it as i hadn't seen these baits before. Glad i didnt spend money on em, they came in some baits tossed in with a 807mag I bought the other day lol

7 hours ago, dysekt said:

Thanks for the response. Yeah the fins definitely seem like they will come off if a fish looks at it funny. That's unfortunate to hear man, I was curious about it as i hadn't seen these baits before. Glad i didnt spend money on em, they came in some baits tossed in with a 807mag I bought the other day lol

Hey, free is free lol

10 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

Maybe, send it to one of the garage builders in here, and get a strong one replicated?

Hm, interesting idea. I may look into going that route I didnt really think about that.