Free UFO Giveaway for SU members

BigOPigSlayer

Good morning Swimbait Underground brothers and sisters! Hoping everyone has stayed safe and strong! Herd Immunity #

No more entries will be accepted after this post. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

8B1BDE04-4D40-4D15-B488-F16A025997BE.jpeg.d55a385928d0e795d3592a595a16df39.jpeg

waynem

Congratulations brother! Send me your shipping address ASAP and I’ll ship your UFO on Monday via USPS Priority Mail.

Thank you for your time fellas and look forward to another free giveaway this Summer. It pays to be active on Swimbait Underground! Cheers! That’s a wrap! 

5270DB1F-C1EF-4157-A19B-86C3024E6F67.gif.6de4134d9113ea52dc3e8aee1a7aaa0d.gif

Chris- you are one class act.  This is why guys stay in the SU community for years & years.  I will put this bait to good use as I self-quarantine in a boat.  I don't do Facebook or Instagram so I miss out on most of the bait drops.  I hear great things about the UFO but didn't think I'd get one with my lack of the social network stuff.  So THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics of UFO-caught fish should be coming!

On 5/9/2020 at 10:26 AM, waynem said:

Chris- you are one class act.  This is why guys stay in the SU community for years & years.  I will put this bait to good use as I self-quarantine in a boat.  I don't do Facebook or Instagram so I miss out on most of the bait drops.  I hear great things about the UFO but didn't think I'd get one with my lack of the social network stuff.  So THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics of UFO-caught fish should be coming!

So dope, landed in the right spot. Dudes gonna whack em on this bait, watch!