New to swimbaits. Didn’t make a mistake?!

Genothefisherman3

Hey folks! I’m new to swimbaits. Been looking for some classic baits I always see mentioned here and elsewhere. Also new to this forum. So I’m still getting familiar to all the threads here. 

I was looking to purchase a wakebait to fish at my local lake. Wanted something to fish over grass and in the shallows from the bank. Found a Deps Silent Killer 175 on eBay. Felt ok about the price ($70), and maybe pulled the trigger too quickly. 

My question: Is the bait in pic what it’s supposed to be? Any thoughts from you folks on this bait for techniques mentioned.  After the fact I saw some posts on mismatched baits/boxes, baits not being what they were supposed to be I assume. If I’ve made a mistake I’ll chalk it up to a noob mistake, and shame on me. Got excited haha! 

I hope this is the right thread for posting  my question here?! I tried to look before posting. If this is not ok, someone please give a heads up. This is a cool forum! Glad to be here! Thanks for any help folks! 

9AFADE5E-6F72-43CA-8A17-E7922C6B7231.png

B9DD43E7-2696-438C-987D-AA83AB28C0EA.png

9C7CE8C9-6EF8-48C9-899F-2ADF0D08E664.png