WTS/WTT Bream slide lot

Devon Ramos

I bought a bunch of different colored bream slides and I’ve had them sitting for a while. I would like to sell or trade them for TK’s, but I’m open to just about anything, I’ll also put cash on top of need be. New or used  I’m looking for both, looking to expand my collection. These bream slides include a custom evergreen carrying case for each one. I’m still new to SU so please bare with me! I had to pull a couple pictures off the internet as I left a few at my shop. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

38B97615-E75C-4EC5-8DC6-D46644838C0A.jpeg

0546142E-8CFD-4991-B5A7-40B5FBD9CFA9.jpeg

6D52DA1B-57B4-4C72-A511-BA2F826BC58E.jpeg

5 hours ago, MattGbaz said:

How does the Breamslide swim compare to the deps bullshooter or bull gill. What’s the action like?

it has a very cool action, it is so effective because when you reel then twitch hard it shoots of to the side and flashes. This is deadly for big bass and they cant resist. I have caught me pb on this lure. Note it takes a month to fully break in but once you do it it is 100% worth it.

3 minutes ago, slimeking said:

What exactly breaks in on the bait after a months use?

in not sure but at fist the action was a tight swim now its a agressive hard swim. I guess the joints loosen up just a little and it swims a ton better.

15 hours ago, Connor C said:

in not sure but at fist the action was a tight swim now its a agressive hard swim. I guess the joints loosen up just a little and it swims a ton better.

Spot on at first it’s very tight but with a bit of wear it gets better 

• 4 weeks later...