Boat no nos

Kyle1387

22 minutes ago, dheath2 said:

Just pre-fishing rituals like tying new leaders/knots and rigging the night before so I'm not wasting time in the morning or when I get to the water.  I guess the banana thing is subconscious but I've caught fish with them on board too.  Most of my boat no-nos relate to others at the ramp...peeves such as not using the prep area to prep your damn boat.  Annoying when folks take 20 minutes in the ramp.   

I have worn the same green Tilley broad brim hat since 2012.  

Gotta love when someone uses half the ramp to bring a kayak down

mine are more to do with the ramp/launching areas. Really see the best in people at the launch ramp during the summer!

1) Do not park on the the ramp so you can watch the sunset (Also do not get mad when I lay on the horn)

2) Do not use more than one launch lane to launch your boat... there is a real reason for multiple lanes

3) Do not use the courtesy dock to have your family picnic .... they have picnic areas for that

4) An actual boat no no... don't throw your line in the water. Props and TMs cost money these days