K9’s up!!

iFishLA

Yeah I don’t wanna cause any conflicts. I just was relating info I heard from a Very credible source. I guess I’ll keep that kind of knowledge to myself from now on. I forgot what kind of age we are living in now where everybody is right and nobody is wrong and if they are wrong, they can’t take it... Let’s just concentrate on swimbaiting and I just hope everybody gets all the DRT’s they can before they get very scarce again.. Tight Lines!!

9 minutes ago, iFishLA said:

Yeah I don’t wanna cause any conflicts. I just was relating info I heard from a Very credible source. I guess I’ll keep that kind of knowledge to myself from now on. I forgot what kind of age we are living in now where everybody is right and nobody is wrong and if they are wrong, they can’t take it... Let’s just concentrate on swimbaiting and I just hope everybody gets all the DRT’s they can before they get very scarce again.. Tight Lines!!

Are you speaking about yourself? I hope so. 

@iFishLA no man all my PayPal is oof used it to buy a new SU wrap today. Both purchases went through but where then later refunded. The second one was refunded 12 hours after the purchase. I’ve hit tons of drops lately and never had a problem. Idk man it’s weird I’ll contact DRT but they’ll probably just think I’m another kid whining about getting cart jacked 

2 minutes ago, Vfricano1461 said:

Are you speaking about yourself? I hope so. 

Man you still on this Bullishhh!! No I wasn’t talking about myself!  And nobody mentioned your name either, so unless you think them keys on your keyboard are gonna do some damage, then let’s be adults and let this ISHh ride! We can agree not to agree. Doesn’t  have to be a whole keyboard battle. I rather get me hands dirty if it’s that big of a deal... Tight Lines

As far as DRT baits getting rare again I hope that’s not true. I have heard a lot about a new factory and increased production. I was just hoping all these drops is that new factory finally coming to fruition. 

Edited by DirtySouthGlide

Just now, iFishLA said:

Man you still on this Bullishhh!! No I wasn’t talking about myself!  And nobody mentioned your name either, so unless you think them keys on your keyboard are gonna do some damage, then let’s be adults and let this ISHh ride! We can agree not to agree. Doesn’t  have to be a whole keyboard battle. I rather get me hands dirty if it’s that big of a deal... Tight Lines

Ha ha to be honest I really can’t understand half of what you’re even posting.

This isn’t some keyboard battle, and won’t ever be. I just don’t like how you compose yourself here. It’s annoying.

lol alright kid. You can go get your hands dirty in a mud puddle somewhere.  Not going to sit here and argue with you. I just don’t like someone speaking on behalf of another. 

2 minutes ago, Vfricano1461 said:

Ha ha to be honest I really can’t understand half of what you’re even posting.

This isn’t some keyboard battle, and won’t ever be. I just don’t like how you compose yourself here. It’s annoying.

lol alright kid. You can go get your hands dirty in a mud puddle somewhere.  Not going to sit here and argue with you. I just don’t like someone speaking on behalf of another. 

You don’t like how I compose myself? Oh well life is a bichhh and then run into some like you Kiddd!! 

Drt is the parent company in Japan. They oversee all sales to Asia. Here in the US, there is someone in charge of DRTUSA which is in charge of distribution and sales for North America (U.S. and Canada). Then there is someone in charge of DRT Germany who is in charge of distribution and sales for Europe. 

24 minutes ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

Drt is the parent company in Japan. They oversee all sales to Asia. Here in the US, there is someone in charge of DRTUSA which is in charge of distribution and sales for North America (U.S. and Canada). Then there is someone in charge of DRT Germany who is in charge of distribution and sales for Europe. 

The above quote is fact.  The person in charge of DRT is in also Ca and is a member here on SU and other swimbait related sites.  This is just an assumption, but I believe he reads these posts and adjusts drop times etc in relation to what is being posted to keep buyers on their toes and keep his baits hot and in demand.  All the speculation about drops being ended and baits only being sold to friends/insiders is just that, speculation........