Anybody fish sw mo or northern ar?

SWMoBassn

• 2 months later...

I am halfway between Springfield and Branson. I fish in the MOYAK kayak fish in the MOYAK bass fishing tournaments. There are a slew of big bait slingers around here. I think some are on here but not very active. More on the FB side of it. I havent been out for a couple of weeks because, well, I fished every weekend between June and the first of November and momma thought I could take a break.

On 12/1/2020 at 6:52 AM, ddow229 said:

I am halfway between Springfield and Branson. I fish in the MOYAK kayak fish in the MOYAK bass fishing tournaments. There are a slew of big bait slingers around here. I think some are on here but not very active. More on the FB side of it. I havent been out for a couple of weeks because, well, I fished every weekend between June and the first of November and momma thought I could take a break.

Awesome I fished moyak too. I got 5th at pomme de Terre. Other than that did decent 

10 hours ago, SWMoBassn said:

Awesome I fished moyak too. I got 5th at pomme de Terre. Other than that did decent 

This was my first season in a kayak. I donated. I had the second shortest bag on Pomme. I am trying to put together a small new year’s weekend thing on Taneycomo. Big bass takes all, like ten bucks a person