Wisconsin slab

96straight

I’ve been fishing all year pretty consistent and I’ve only had a hand full of 4 pounders. Today I caught one of my bigger bass of the year fishing a deep weed edge with the kitech. It’s already full fall 50 degree water temps and slow rolling swim baits. I saw keepinitreel fishing use these things and I love them. He hit it on the fall and reeled up and smoked him. I didn’t have a scale but he was 20 inches and a fatty so I’d assum he’s upper 4’s lower 5’s!

C0DDF5F0-A659-4AFD-A582-366FDF334666.png

Awesome dude! Congrats on crackin' into those larger ones!  Sometimes it seems like the 4lb fish will never end.  

I wasn't lying, right??! ha ha.  The action on those 8" Easy Shiner's is LEGIT.  I'll be moving to them in just a few weeks as well when the water hits the 50's.  They work fine all year, but excel in colder water as you can craaawwwl them and still get awesome action and tail kick (as I'm sure you have seen).

I'll be looking for more bigs from you soon!  Tight lines brotha.

-Carl / Keepin'It REEL Fishing

2 hours ago, swimbaitingthe229 said:

It’s hard to find a largemouth that size up there, congrats man  

It ain't easy, my grandfather is kind of a big bass guru up here and all he uses is his own spinner bait and his biggest is 7 pounds some ounces, and quite a few 6 pounders. So I'm just trying to take his place and get a 6 out of my home lake.

4 hours ago, 96straight said:

It ain't easy, my grandfather is kind of a big bass guru up here and all he uses is his own spinner bait and his biggest is 7 pounds some ounces, and quite a few 6 pounders. So I'm just trying to take his place and get a 6 out of my home lake.

Get after it, I miss upper peninsula small mouth from the summer