Tis the Season

Acuna

During December, my wife takes it upon herself to intercept and wrap all my lure purchases that get delivered to the house. She thinks it is cute, and is the only way I get excited about Christmas morning. My 250 Slide Swimmer was supposed to go to my office. It somehow got sent to my house and now it is sitting under the tree. Oh well, I guess I will get to throw it Dec. 25th (if I am lucky) or more likely the 26th.

Anyone else deal with this sort of thing this type of year?

:lol::lol:

Yup I've got a 6" fs trout and an 8" fs trout under the tree, and I'm sure if the wake jr/baby wake order comes before Christmas it'll be intercepted as well!

I'm fine with it, keeps the spirit of Christmas high, and it's deer season up in NE anyway so all my fishing gear is tucked away until the spring anyway :lol:

Nope. But for years, when my mother or grandparents ask about gifts for christmas or birthdays, I just tell them Nothing. I want nothing. So, I'll never get rods, reels or baits for presents, but they can't approximate how much money I spend on this ish.

There were a couple of 68s for sale on fleabay. I bid on one, and my wife on the other without knowing what the other was doing. We won both. I got to keep one, the other will go under the tree. At least we didn't bid against each other.

The lesson: always get two, one for you now and one for you later.

There were a couple of 68s for sale on fleabay. I bid on one, and my wife on the other without knowing what the other was doing. We won both. I got to keep one, the other will go under the tree. At least we didn't bid against each other.

The lesson: always get two, one for you now and one for you later.

Till noon Pacific you can buy all you want.