Megabass levante leviathan

Chazzy

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could provide I aight on this rod. Plan on throw Battleshad 7.5 & 9.0 along with Hudds, baitsmith mags, klash9, and most baits under 6 ounces. Thank you for the Info!

Not enough rod for the mag but I throw a hudd and battle shads on my xx leviathan which I’m sure is similar handles a k9 flawlessly but a 250 is pushing the limits if that helps I love the rod so much I had 2 just picked up a third it handles most of what I throw it’s a little too much for a tiny klash and a little soft for a 250 but can do just about anything in a pinch hope this helps I just wouldn’t buy it if you intend on throwing 5oz plus only 

On 12/26/2020 at 6:15 PM, Mml420 said:

Not enough rod for the mag but I throw a hudd and battle shads on my xx leviathan which I’m sure is similar handles a k9 flawlessly but a 250 is pushing the limits if that helps I love the rod so much I had 2 just picked up a third it handles most of what I throw it’s a little too much for a tiny klash and a little soft for a 250 but can do just about anything in a pinch hope this helps I just wouldn’t buy it if you intend on throwing 5oz plus only 

do you have the XH leviathan or the XXH leviathan

• 2 weeks later...

There’s only one it’s a f10 power to me it’s a In between a heavy and xh Killer soft bait rod used to throw my hudds and battle shads on the 807 but the leviathan is a tad more sensitive and seems a little faster the 807 has a touch more power but for everything under 9 inch battle Shad the leviathan is where it’s at