DRT x Tulala EH73 Remix - any thoughts about this rod?

AndZ

I'm looking for the El Horizonte 73 Remix as an all-around do-it-all rod. There are some videos with the rod in action on YT but from what I can tell, the rod bends quite a lot even with medium-sized fish. I also read that maximum recommended weight would be around 3 oz., so the 4 oz. rating is not that accurate. If any of you guys owns it, please let me know your thoughts on this one. Looks like a small bait rod, best for Tiny Klash, Jointed Claw 178, Nekosogi DSR and all kind of baits from swim jigs to vibration and others... Power wise and sensitivity I would like to know how you like it. Thank you!

That's what I've heard as well. Yes, the Monstruo series is really nice, the 711 looks like is the new addition. I was looking at the 710. They are bot up to 7 oz. (200 grams). I also got an El Horizonte 83, but that is a beast of a rod, not a "daily driver". Thanks for your thoughts.

Rod is incredible, I use it for lures from 1oz to 3oz also I throw heavy jigs and soft lures on it great for 200 size reels light weight all together and is really nice for shore fishing. 

If you can find one I'd highly recommend it for the lures you've mentioned

1 hour ago, dean_d said:

Rod is incredible, I use it for lures from 1oz to 3oz also I throw heavy jigs and soft lures on it great for 200 size reels light weight all together and is really nice for shore fishing. 

If you can find one I'd highly recommend it for the lures you've mentioned

You just made my purchase decision more complicated :))) I was comparing it to a Designo Slang that is also high end and highly sought after in Japan. Oh well :D I will see... Thank you for your time and knowledge, gentlemen!