Has anyone purchased the new deps sweet killer from the members only optimum page?

bgc

Is anyone part of the members only on optimum baits? Have you guys already had the chance to purchase the deps sweet killer? Optimum posted something on fb saying its available for members only throughout march but I just paid the members only fee and dont see any option to purchase the sweet killer. Hope im not out of 10 bucks for nothing.

4 minutes ago, Azfishinadventures said:

Dude I’m pretty sure you had to sign up by feb 28th and then you get access. I could be wrong there was a post on it about 3 weeks ago. I think if you joined you can buy it in may. 

Sweet! Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, bgc said:

Is anyone part of the members only on optimum baits? Have you guys already had the chance to purchase the deps sweet killer? Optimum posted something on fb saying its available for members only throughout march but I just paid the members only fee and dont see any option to purchase the sweet killer. Hope im not out of 10 bucks for nothing.

If you find out post back up and let me know.. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Azfishinadventures said:

Dude I’m pretty sure you had to sign up by feb 28th and then you get access. I could be wrong there was a post on it about 3 weeks ago. I think if you joined you can buy it in may. 

yeah i saw that off of the fishing plus website but optimum posted on feb 26 that the sweet killer would be available for members only on the optimum site. so idk

9 hours ago, bgc said:

yeah i saw that off of the fishing plus website but optimum posted on feb 26 that the sweet killer would be available for members only on the optimum site. so idk

If I get any notifications on it I’ll update you on here!