Deal of a lifetime...

Maverickrod

At first when I saw the post I really believed it was a mistake. The individual on the forum posted the item for sale at 4:46pm the exact time I went online. I quickly replied to the forum with a "I'll take it" and BANG! The guy replied with "it's yours."

I really thought it was a scam since the member only had 7 post, but I really had to roll the dice on this one...

Despite of 1 little complication, which was quickly resolved :lol: I was able to purchase a Floating Real Deal for $130!!

I received the bait yesterday and it looks almost new!!

I'm so stoked!!

Has anyone caught fish on the real deal? With pics or vid to back it up? I'm not talking one fish for 5 years owning a bait. I'm talking actually using it and sticking fish on a regular basis. Just wondering. :?

There's only about 8 of them left in the world... Boomah has all the others :lol::lol:

Has anyone caught fish on the real deal? With pics or vid to back it up? I'm not talking one fish for 5 years owning a bait. I'm talking actually using it and sticking fish on a regular basis. Just wondering. :?

There's only about 8 of them left in the world... Boomah has all the others :lol::lol:

8"er's??? Pretty sure there's more of them then that out there. And pretty sure the one that was sold for 130 bucks was a 8". So now I ask again. Where's the pics or vid?