FOR SALE / TRADE: DEPS 250 Slide Swimmer

T Dot

carp and trouts still available

I will take the matte trout and flash carp off your hands. I dont know if i can receive pm's but I know I cant send them yet because I dont have enough posts. Please email me at "everet321@gmail.com" so I can talk to you about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi T Dot, I don't intend to hijack this thread, but rather I simply want to inquire if you have any Baitsmith Mag 9.5" brand new in package swimbaits for sale? If so, can you please pm me what you have & price? If not, do you know where I can get one?

I've definitely read on this forum you sell swimbaits on occasion with great seller ratings.

Unfortunately I can't send pm's yet b/c I haven't posted enough times.

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Hi T Dot, I don't intend to hijack this thread, but rather I simply want to inquire if you have any Baitsmith Mag 9.5" brand new in package swimbaits for sale? If so, can you please pm me what you have & price? If not, do you know where I can get one?

I've definitely read on this forum you sell swimbaits on occasion with great seller ratings.

I'm interested but it won't allow me to send a pm for the same reason.

post up your email, and i will shoot you a message. there should also be an option to email me as well.

:)

post up your email, and i will shoot you a message. there should also be an option to email me as well.

:)

T Dot, thanks for your response! My email = bigtcc@yahoo.com. I'll await your email to me. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...