I have a 7" triple trout with 316 stamped (help identifying)

sTillLosTaTSea

My TT has a very clear 316 stamped in the top. I need to know how valuable this is. I was gifted this TT around the year 2000. I would.live some help figuring this out. This is a 7" original. I'm interested in selling it but I didn't want to make sure I don't get ripped off. 

I just don't fish it anymore.

16321974610741192441464501991708.jpg

Typically any that have numbers on top are different sink rates other then the  standard slow sink. I don’t know what that number is but most the ones I have are extra slow sink when they have numbers. You could ask Scott to make another one like it by telling him the number on top. 

i believe the numbers are there for the weight designation in that particular bait, it just so happens to be 316 I've seen others with different numbers that does not help or hurt the value as far as i know.

As for what it is worth well that is up to the person that buys it, id say around 65-75 doll hairs. but to be honest if it was me and I was gifted the bait i would probably just gift it to the next guy that is starting out or that would fish IT. #payitforward