Foggy & cold morning with the Deps 175

JustBassinAround916

Set out to my spot this morning, fog was stupid thick and we just had some light rain. After an hour or so of nothing tied on the trusty Deps 175 and fished my usual bass spots on the main river. Well nothing again until I decided to cast to the center. As it sank BOOM! Line went taunt and my drag started screaming, horsed in what I thought was the biggest bass of my life than I lost it at the kayak. Re-tied and casted again. Again BOOM, got smacked and drag peeling again. Landed it and was so juiced. Well anyways I went 3 for 4.  Kept the 2 smaller ones for some tacos: ) no weight but they're the biggest striper I've caught in awhile and on swimbait. Now I'm hooked. Not the best pics as I was so shakey and excited and had water all over my phone..than after I landed my third and biggest I sadly lost my phone to the river that had better pictures : (

Resized_20211110_090809.thumb.jpg.ff6e6edbed7d58226172371f5327f1de.jpgResized_20211110_092508.thumb.jpg.e517a0da98810f74dc994668a17d4e57.jpgResized_20211110_090805.thumb.jpg.d05a96637757f59f9633d7c7e2792e12.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg.6f5bfc5887a25ed23b9dfba0f0876f8a.jpg

18 hours ago, Glidepride said:

Nice! You're gonna need a longer board. 

And a bigger net lol...decided to go back out today ( no luck for me, homie missed one waking up on his deep crank), realized I left my net and paddles at the dock yesterday. Well I found my paddles but no net...time for an upgrade..anyone got recs for a new bass/striper net??

16 hours ago, JustBassinAround916 said:

And a bigger net lol...decided to go back out today ( no luck for me, homie missed one waking up on his deep crank), realized I left my net and paddles at the dock yesterday. Well I found my paddles but no net...time for an upgrade..anyone got recs for a new bass/striper net??

This nets been pretty good to me but you can see that it could be bigger. But for largies it's perfect. I definitely prefer the rubberized nets. This one is a basspro shops shadow tech landing net. 

20211108_085850.jpg