First swimbait fish

JessRey

I've been spending a kit of time tossing Hudds and a BBZ1 the past two weeks and finally got rewarded with my first Hudd fish yesterday. Nothing big at 21.5" and just over 5#.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g42 ... 5651b8.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g42 ... e6aedd.jpg

Sorry about the links, i couldn't figure out to resize them on my phone. Needless to say, I'm completely addicted to big baits now.

Way to go on your first man! Nice fish! Might be stretching it a little with the 5# thing but it doesn't matter. You got bit, that's what it's about. Very nice!

Way to go on your first man! Nice fish! Might be stretching it a little with the 5# thing but it doesn't matter. You got bit, that's what it's about. Very nice!

Nah, bud. I'm just 6'5" tall with NBA hands and have friends tell me on the reg that I make 5#'ers look like dinks. rest assured that I had it on my scale and leveled out on 5.05#, 21"fish. Yes it was my first swimbait fish but I have been bass fishing for quite some time as well as fish tournaments regularly and don't have any problems with telling you if it were a 3 or 4 pound fish. :)

Nah, bud. I'm just 6'5" tall with NBA hands and have friends tell me on the reg that I make 5#'ers look like dinks. rest assured that I had it on my scale and leveled out on 5.05#, 21"fish. Yes it was my first swimbait fish but I have been bass fishing for quite some time as well as fish tournaments regularly and don't have any problems with telling you if it were a 3 or 4 pound fish. :)

Ok, my bad man. The picture doesn't do it justice. I'm just going off of other 5 lb. fish ive seen. This is a fish my brother caught last year that was 5.5 and he's 6'1" with pretty big hands himself.

post-979-14252988644084_thumb.jpg