Cast & Crank Event

GregoSD

Who all is going to the Cast and Crank Event this weekend? Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people that I have only spoke to on here. 

I’ll be coming from SD if anyone needs a ride up or wants to carpool send me a PM! 

Get me a ufo mini Grego! I can’t make it but I know you’re a team player and got my back…. Lol

no joke though, if someone wants to help a brotha out, I’ll pay double retail for one. My wife is 7 months pregnant and making a trip like this just isn’t in the cards unfortunately. Let me know, I can front the money if needed 

1 minute ago, JacksonF said:

Get me a ufo mini Grego! I can’t make it but I know you’re a team player and got my back…. Lol

no joke though, if someone wants to help a brotha out, I’ll pay double retail for one. My wife is 7 months pregnant and making a trip like this just isn’t in the cards unfortunately. Let me know, I can front the money if needed 

Going to try for one as well. If I am able to get another I got you! If you want other baits toxics/86/Black dog just let me know you got my # 

13 minutes ago, GregoSD said:

Who all is going to the Cast and Crank Event this weekend? Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people that I have only spoke to on here. 

I’ll be coming from SD if anyone needs a ride up or wants to carpool send me a PM! 

Can you pick me up at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? I’ll pay for gas :) 

8 minutes ago, GregoSD said:

Going to try for one as well. If I am able to get another I got you! If you want other baits toxics/86/Black dog just let me know you got my # 

I’ll have to see what they will have there, but I’ll shoot you a text with a shopping list lol. Thanks brotha 

2 minutes ago, DrewManFishing said:

I’m getting there at 3am to sit in that dam parking lot for a ufo. If I don’t get one I’m going to be so mad. Jackson, if he allows me to get 2 I will try to get you one.

That is early lol. I would be surprised if you didn’t get one. 

7 minutes ago, DrewManFishing said:

I’m getting there at 3am to sit in that dam parking lot for a ufo. If I don’t get one I’m going to be so mad. Jackson, if he allows me to get 2 I will try to get you one.

People were at The Gathering 3 super early. I heard someone got there at midnight. 

46 minutes ago, DrewManFishing said:

3am!? man I thought I was being the early bird by leaving San Diego by 4:30 to get in line around 6.

1 minute ago, jmpatacsil said:

3am!? man I thought I was being the early bird by leaving San Diego by 4:30 to get in line around 6.

I shouldn’t have said anything so y’all wouldn’t try to beat me! Lol